Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update - Please Read

Over the past few weeks, I've seen an explosion of new activity to my blog for which I am tremendously grateful. My readership has gone through the roof, and I am humbled by the attention the blog has been receiving.

However, I realize not all my readers want to read my stories or wade through the story entries to get to my personal updates. It is for this reason that I have created a new blog. On here, I will post entries about me - boring or mundane as they may be.

I hope you enjoy what you read; I hope it gives you some insight as to who I am and what interests me. Please feel free to leave a comment, if you'd like.

And as always, you can find me on Twitter; my username is @daria67

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Glad to see you finished. Hope you keep this color scheme, really soothing to the eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete