Monday, July 6, 2009

A Call for Help!

Currently, I am researching communication information for a play I am writing, and I am using my blog to enlist your help, especially all my guy friends! What I need to know, and what I'd like for you to answer, involves all the ways in which you stay in touch with your friends. Specifically, I need information on the following:

1. Home Phone - Do you still talk to your friends on the phone? If yes, how often? What do you talk about generally? How long do you stay on the phone? What do you do while talking on the phone? Is it easier to talk about something on the phone rather than in person?

2. Cell phone - This is separate than a regular, old-fashioned landline phone in the home. I realize some of you may only have a cell phone. If that is the case, how do you use it when you are OUT of your home? Where do you make phone calls? Do you make private calls on the phone? When do you use your phone the most? What do you talk about the most, when using your cell phone?

3. Texting - Do you text your friends? When? Why?

4. E-mail - laptop, PC, cell - when do you E-mail? When do you make the majority of E-mails? D0 you discuss personal matters in your E-mail?

5. Networking Websites ie Facebook, MySpace - How do you use page to stay in touch with friends?

I appreciate everyone's participation and help with this project. If you would not like your comments made public, please indicate, and I will comply with your wishes. Also, may I contact you for further information? Please?

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I use home phone and email. Of course I am not your average gal, because I don't own a cell phone. I think I am the only one in the United States too. LOL

    This is Scary by the way, I couldn't log in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use all of the above; mostly cell phone, facebook and Im'ing. Home phone is becoming obsolete and would you believe i still write letters (snail mail) to some friends. Contact me if you wish . . .anytime. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use my home phone at all. Period. My friends don't even know the number.

    My friends sometimes call me on my cell. But not often.

    My friends and I use text messaging mostly.

    My friends and I use email the most.

    I have specific friends on Twitter and I talk to them the *most*. I use facebook but rarely.

    Is this helpful?

    ReplyDelete