Saturday, July 4, 2009

Myers-Biggs Personality Test Results - INTJ

I took a personality test a while back, and I shared it with my friends on Live Journal.

When I first read the results, I was like, No Way! But after thinking about this, I'm like.... hmmm. Maybe.

It is true that I like things in my life to be organized, only because so much in my life is beyond my control and is NOT organized.

Not sure if I would say I am skeptical, although I do tend to see situations for what they are, rather than what I'd like them to be. I do not explain myself or my actions, however, so that may lead some people to believe I don't see a situation for what it really is. I do.

And while I am independent and stubborn, I do not feel as if I only befriend those who are like me. Although it is probably true that my closest friends are likeminded. But I like everyone and can appreciate everyone's individuality!

I don't think of myself as 'the brain', more like in a room full of people who don't know how to make a firm decision for fear of stepping on toes, I'm more than capable of saying, "Okay, this way is the best because of A, B and C. Do you agree?"

Aloof, controlling and insensitive... I suppose this is an accurate, for those who don't get me. But I try very, very hard to take a step back from a situation and look at it objectively. I do not take sides. Before you ask me for an opinion, make sure you are ready to hear it, because if I think you are wrong, I will tell you.


You Are An INTJ
The Scientist

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

In love, you are always striving to improve your relationship.
You have strong ideas of what love should be like.

At work, you excel in figuring out difficult tasks. People think of you as "the brain."
You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.

How you see yourself: Reasonable, knowledgeable, and competent

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Aloof, controlling, and insensitive

Here is the link for the Myers-Biggs personality type INTJ Wikipedia, if you are interested Wikipedia - INTJ.

If you have the opportunity to take this test, take it! It is very insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment