Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today's Gripe

I don't know why I feel I must bitch so much, but here's today's gripe.

I need to put together a grocery list and go food shopping. I love going food shopping. I know, that sounds weird, but there was a time in my life when going grocery shopping was a luxury and most of my food came from either my parents' house or the food pantry at the local church. It was only for a couple of months and it happened years and years ago, but the fear of not having food in the house is still real to me, even though my circumstances are radically different. Grocery shopping is something I do not take for granted, and it is not a chore.

My gripe for today: I need to go grocery shopping and I'm not sure that if I do, I'll not be completely wiped out when I'm done. I hate being wiped out more than I love going grocery shopping. That should tell you something, well, a couple of things. The MS is still impacting my daily life and I'm not completely back on my feet again. Neither of which I'm happy about.

Need to work out a Plan B. *grabbing paper and pen*

1 comment: